Save time drawing pedigrees, identifying high-risk patients and performing risk assessment.
The Provider portal delivers all you need to manage pedigrees and family history data.
View auto-generated pedigree or use as a pedigree drawing tool.
Direct patients to enter their family health history using the FamGenix mobile or web app, and login to the Provider portal to view/edit all patient-entered data and auto-drawn pedigree.
- Gather more accurate pedigrees, save time and focus more on consultation.
- Draw pedigrees or use our auto pedigree chart maker workflow by entering family histories for patients who don’t use the app.
- View or edit health history details for any pedigree family member. Additional patient health, demographic or lifestyle data and custom surveys can be found under the Patient Data tab.
Patients that meet referral criteria are automatically identified.
Save time determining which patients are at increased cancer risk and need further genetic evaluation. The pedigree tool automatically determines if the patient meets criteria for further genetic counseling or testing for hereditary cancer.
- Criteria based on established NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®)
- The software displays the specific reasons that the criteria was met.
Run multiple cancer risk assessment models.
Cancer risk models are built-in to the software, so you can run models simultaneously without additional data entry.
- Determine 5-year and lifetime cancer risk
- Risk assessment tools include Gail, Claus and BOADICEA. Tyrer-Cuzick and BayesMendel are coming soon.
Stay connected with your patients.
The portal allows you to optionally receive updates from your patient as their pedigree or family health history changes.
- Receive update notifications for each record change, with the option to approve or deny the change.
- Instantly see if the changes affect their level of cancer risk or in meeting referral criteria.