Join the FamGenix Family Health History Platform
Where patients connect with family members and healthcare providers for more accurate family health histories.
User-friendly app for patients to maintain their own family health history.
Have your patients complete their family health history using the FamGenix app or web portal before they visit the clinic for greater accuracy.
- Guided Health History
App guides patients in tracking important health data to properly evaluate risk
- Promote Family Collaboration and Cascade Screening
Our unique FamShare feature allows patients to easily invite and share data with other family members.
- Patient-owned data
Patients maintain control over their data and data is never sold
Identify high-risk patients using the Provider portal.
Login to the Provider portal to view/edit all patient-entered data and pedigree, and perform further risk assessment functions.
- Auto-identifies patients that meet criteria for further genetic counseling or testing.
- View/modify auto-generated pedigree and patient data
- Run integrated risk assessment models
- Optionally send custom surveys and receive real-time updates from patients
How does the platform work?
- Direct patients to install the app and enter your clinician code
After joining our platform, direct your patients to install the FamGenix app via the App Store or Google Play (or via web portal), and provide them your clinician code. They will be prompted to enter the code, which will link their data to your organization. For white label customers, no clinician code is needed.
- Patient completes family history
Patients are guided to track family health data, fill out additional custom surveys, and invite family members.
- Providers login to assess risk
Healthcare professionals can login to a HIPAA/GDPR secure provider portal to view/edit the pedigree and patient entered data, run risk assessment models and much more.
Brand and customize the app as your own.
Get your own app in the app stores with custom content to meet your institution’s requirements.