Join the FamGenix Family Health History Platform
Where patients connect with family members and healthcare providers for more accurate family health histories.
Direct patients to install the FamGenix app with your Clinician code.
Have your patients complete their family health history using the FamGenix app before they visit the clinic, and provide them with your Clinician code (that we give to you when joining our platform). The patient enters this code when prompted, which links their record to your organization.
- Eliminate the time consuming and difficult process of trying to get an accurate family history from the patient in the clinic.
- Patients can take their time gathering data, and can invite and share data with other family members for greater accuracy.
View auto-generated pedigree and patient data on the Provider portal.
Login to the Provider portal to view/edit all patient-entered data and pedigree, and perform further risk assessment functions.
- Click on any family member to view health history details.
- Create new patients and enter family histories or draw pedigrees for those who don’t use the app.
Patients that meet referral criteria are automatically identified.
Save time determining which patients are at increased cancer risk and need further genetic evaluation. The app automatically determines if the patient meets criteria for further genetic counseling or testing for hereditary cancer.
- Criteria based on established guidelines from leading sources.
- The app displays the specific reasons that the criteria was met.
Run multiple cancer risk assessment models.
Cancer risk models are built-in, so you can run models simultaneously without additional data entry.
- Determine 5-year and lifetime cancer risk
- Risk models include Gail, Claus and BOADICEA. Tyrer-Cuzick and more are coming soon.
Stay connected with your patients.
The app allows you to optionally receive updates from your patient as their family health history changes.
- Receive update notifications for each record change, with the option to approve or deny the change.
- Instantly see if the changes affect their level of cancer risk or in meeting referral criteria.
Integrate with Your Existing System
Already have a patient data system? Access any patient-entered data from the mobile app using your existing system via our application programming interface (API).
Use the app to gather data from your patients, then push the data into your systems.
Looking for a family health history solution you want to brand as your own? License our technology, use your branding and logos, and leave all the software development and maintenance to us. Contact us to discuss this further.
- Cancer Centers
- Screening / Imaging Centers
- Hospital Systems with Clinical Genetics Services
- Genetic Counselors
- Telegenetic Companies
- Research Centers
- Rare Disease Consortiums
- Non-Profits / Advocacy Groups
- EMR Vendors
- Other companies in genetics needing family histories